- Deep Time Series Forecasting with Shape and Temporal Criteria. [pdf].
IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (IF: 24.3), February 2022.
- Augmenting Physical Models with Deep Networks for Complex Dynamics Forecasting. [pdf].
Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment (JSTAT) (IF: 2.23), Vol. 12, December 2021.
- Confidence Estimation via Auxiliary Models. [pdf].
IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (IF: 24.3), vol. 44, no. 10, pp. 6043-6055, June 2021.
- 3D Spatial Priors for Semi-Supervised Organ Segmentation with Deep ConvNets. [pdf].
International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery (IJCARS) (IF: 2.94), Springer 2021.
- Iterative Confidence Relabeling with Deep ConvNets for Organ Segmentation with Partial Labels. [pdf]
Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics (IF: 3.75), Volume 91, July 2021.
- Distributed Optimization for Deep Learning with Gossip Exchange. [pdf]
Neurocomputing (IF: 3.241), Volume 330, Pages 287-296, February 2019.
- Classifying low-resolution images by integrating privileged information in deep CNNs. [pdf]
Pattern Recognition Letters (PRL) (IF: 1.952), Volume 116, Pages 29-35, December 2018.
- End-to-End Learning of Latent Deformable Part-based Representations
for Object Detection. [pdf]
International Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV) (IF: 11.541), Pages 1-21, July 2018.
- SyMIL: MinMax Latent SVM for Weakly Labeled Data. [pdf]
IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems (IF: 7.89), Pages 1-14, April 2018.
- Exploiting Negative Evidence for Deep Latent Structured Models. [pdf]
IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (IF: 24.3), Pages 1-14, January 2018.
- Gaze Latent Support Vector Machine for Image Classification Improved by Weakly Supervised Region Selection. [pdf] Pattern Recognition (PR) (IF: 3.96), Volume 72, Pages 59-71, December 2017.
- Learning a Distance Metric from Relative Comparisons between
Quadruplets of Images. [pdf]
International Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV) (IF: 11.541), Volume 121, Issue 1, pp 65-94, January 2017.
- Perceptual principles for video classification with Slow Feature Analysis. [Project Page]
IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing (IF: 4.36), p. 428-437, vol 8, Ap 2014.
- Learning Deep Hierarchical Visual Feature Coding. [pdf].
IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems (IF: 7.89), p. 2212-2225, vol 12, Dec 2014.
- SnooperText: A Text Detection System for Automatic Indexing of Urban Scenes. [Project Page] [pdf]
Computer Vision and Image Understanding (IF: 2.4), p. 92-104, vol 122, May 2014.
- JKernelMachines: A simple framework for Kernel Machines. [mloss] [pdf].
Journal of Machine Learning Research (JMLR), track for Machine Learning Open Source Software, p. 1417-1421, vol 14, May 2013.
- Extended Coding and Pooling in the HMAX Model. [Project Page] [pdf]
IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (IF: 5.071), vol 22, num 2, p. 764-777, February 2013.
- Pooling in Image Representation: the Visual Codeword Point of View. [Project Page]
Computer Vision and Image Understanding (IF: 2.4), Special Issue on Visual Concept Detection, , vol 117, num 5, p. 453-465, May 2013.
- T-HOG: an Effective Gradient-Based Descriptor for Single Line Text Regions. [Project Page] [pdf]
Pattern Recognition (PR) (IF: 3.96) , vol 46, num 3, p. 1078-1090, March 2013.
- A Cognitive and Video-based Approach for Multinational License Plate Recognition.
Machine Vision and Applications (MVA)
vol 22, num 2, p. 389-407, March 2011.
- A Real-Time, MultiView Fall Detection System: a LHMM-Based Approach. [pdf]
IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (IF: 3.558) , Special Issue on Event
Analysis in Videos, vol 18, Issue 11, p.1522-1532, November 2008.
- Learning Articulated Appearance Models for Tracking Humans: a Spectral Graph Matching Approach. [pdf]
- Full Contextual Attention for Multi-resolution Transformers in Semantic Segmentation.
- Complementing Brightness Constancy with Deep Networks for Optical Flow Prediction.
ECCV 2022. GitHub code
- Hierarchical Average Precision Training for Pertinent Image Retrieval.
- Diverse probabilistic trajectory forecasting with admissibility constraints.
- Swapping Semantic Contents for Mixing Images.
- Robust and Decomposable Average Precision for Image Retrieval.
NeurIPS 2021. GitHub code
- Augmenting Physical Models with Deep Networks for Complex Dynamics Forecasting.
ICLR 2021 (oral). GitHub code
- Probabilistic Time Series Forecasting with Shape and Temporal Diversity.
NeurIPS 2020. GitHub code
- Disentangling Physical Dynamics from Unknown Factors for Unsupervised Video Prediction.
CVPR 2020. GitHub code
- Shape and Time Distortion Loss for Training Deep Time Series Forecasting Models. [pdf]
NeurIPS 2019. GitHub code
- Addressing Failure Detection by Learning Model Confidence. [pdf]
NeurIPS 2019. GitHub code
- DiscoNet: Shapes Learning on Disconnected Manifolds for 3D Editing. [pdf]
- MUREL: Multimodal Relational Reasoning for Visual Question Answering. [pdf]
CVPR 2019. GitHub code
- BLOCK: Bilinear Superdiagonal Fusion for Visual Question Answering and Visual Relationship Detection. [pdf].
AAAI 2019. GitHub code
- Revisiting Multi-Task Learning with ROCK: a Deep Residual Auxiliary Block for Visual Detection. [pdf]
- HybridNet: Classification and Reconstruction Cooperation for Semi-Supervised Learning. [pdf]
- Manifold Learning in Quotient Spaces. [pdf]
- SHADE: Information-Based Regularization for Deep Learning. [pdf]
ICIP 2018. ICIP'18 Best Paper Award
- Cross-modal Retrieval in the Cooking Context: Learning Semantic Text-Image Embeddings. [pdf]
- MUTAN: Multimodal Tucker Fusion for Visual Question Answering. [pdf]
- Deformable Part-based Fully Convolutional
Network for Object Detection. [pdf]
BMCV 2017 (oral). BMVC'17 Best Science Paper Award
- WILDCAT: Weakly Supervised Learning of Deep ConvNets for Image Classification, Pointwise Localization and Segmentation. [pdf].
- WELDON: Weakly Supervised Learning of Deep Convolutional Neural Networks. [pdf]
- Gaze Latent Support Vector Machine for Image Classification. [pdf]
- Max-Min convolutional neural networks for image classification. [pdf]
- Deep Neural Netwrks Under Stress. [pdf]
- MANTRA: Minimum Maximum Latent Structural SVM for Image Classification and Ranking. [pdf]
- LR-CNN For Fine-grained Classification with Varying Resolution. [pdf].
- Exemplar Based Metric Learning For Robust Visual Localization. [pdf].
- Incremental Learning of Latent Structural SVM for Weakly Supervised Image Classification. [pdf].
ICIP 2014, Paris, France, 27-30 Oct 2014.
- Semantic Pooling for Image Categorization using Multiple Kernel Learning. [pdf]
ICIP 2014, Paris, France, 27-30 Oct 2014.
- Fantope Regularization in Metric Learning. [pdf]- [Project Page]
CVPR 2014, Columbus, Ohio, USA, 24-27 June 2014.
- Sequentially Generated Instance-Dependent Image Representations for Classification. [pdf]
ICLR 2014, Banff, Canada, 14-16 April 2014.
- Top-Down Regularization of Deep Belief Networks. [pdf]
NIPS 2013, p 1878-1886, Lake Tahoe, Nevada, USA, 5-8 December 2013.
- Quadruplet-wise Image Similarity Learning. [pdf]
ICCV 2013 , Sydney, Australia, 3-6 December 2013.
- Image Classification using Object Detectors. [pdf]
ICIP 2013, p. 4340-4344, Melbourne, Australia, 15-18 Sep 2013.
- Dynamic Scene Classification: Learning Motion Descriptors with Slow Features Analysis. [pdf]
CVPR 2013, p 2603-2610, Portland, OR, USA, 23-28 June 2013.
- Unsupervised and Supervised Visual Codes with Restricted Boltzmann Machines. [pdf]
ECCV 2012, p 298-311, Firenze, Italy, 7-13 Oct 2012.
- Structural and visual comparisons for Web page archiving. [pdf]
- Contextual Detection of drawn Symbols in old Maps. [pdf]
ICIP 2012, p 837-840, Orlando, USA, 2012.
- BossaNova at ImageCLEF 2012 Flickr Photo Annotation Task. [pdf]
- Learning geometric combinations of Gaussian kernels with alternating Quasi-Newton algorithm [pdf]
- Classification of Urban Scenes from Georeferenced Images in Urban Street-View Context
- HMAX-S: Deep scale representation for biologically inspired image categorization. [pdf]
ICIP 2011, p 1261-1264, Brussels, 11-14 Sep 2011.
- BOSSA: extended BoW formalism for image classification. [pdf]
ICIP 2011, p 2909-2912, ISBN: 978-1-4673-0062-9, Brussels, 11-14 Sep 2011.
- SnooperTrack: Text Detection and Tracking for Outdoor Videos. [pdf]
ICIP 2011, p 505-508, ISBN: 978-1-4577-1304-0, Brussels, 11-14 Sep 2011.
- Learning Invariant Color Features with Sparse Topographic RBM. [pdf]
ICIP 2011., p 1241-1244, Brussels, 11-14 Sep 2011.
- Efficient Bag-of-Feature kernel representation for image similarity search. [pdf]
ICIP 2011.p 109-112, Brussels, 11-14 Sep 2011.
- Pedestrian head detection and tracking using graph skeleton for people counting in crowded environments.
- People counting using skeleton graph and tracking.
SIPA 2011, Crete, Greece, 2011.
- An efficient System for combining complementary kernels in complex visual categorization tasks.
ICIP 2010 , p 3877-3880, Hong-Kong, 26-29 Sep 2010.
- SnooperText: A Multiresolution System for Text Detection in Complex Visual Scenes. [pdf]
ICIP 2010, p 3861-3864, Hong-Kong, 26-29 Sep 2010.
- Fast People Counting using Head Detection from Skeleton Graph. [pdf]
AVSS 2010, pp.233-240, Boston, 29 august-1 september 2010.
- A Bottom/Up, View Point Invariant Human Detector. [pdf]
ICPR 2008, p. 1-4,
Tampa, Florida, December 8-11 2008.
- A Combined Statistical-Structural Strategy for Alphanumeric Recognition. [pdf]
ISVC 2007, p. 529-538
Lake Tahoe, Nevada, California, November 26--28 2007.
- A HHMM-Based Approach for Robust Fall Detection. [pdf]
- Residual Model-Based Reinforcement Learning for Physical Dynamics. [pdf]
3rd Offline RL Workshop: Offline RL as a "Launchpad", NeurIPS 2022.
- Memory transformers for full context and high-resolution 3D Medical Segmentation. [pdf]
Machine Learning in Medical Imaging (MLMI) workshop, MICCAI 2022.
- Adapting Multi-Input Multi-Output schemes to Vision Transformers. [pdf]
Workshop on Efficient Deep Learning for Computer Vision (ECV), CVPR 2022.
- Towards efficient feature sharing in MIMO architectures. [pdf]
Workshop on Transformers and Attention for vision (T4V), CVPR 2022.
- U-Net Transformer: Self and Cross Attention for
Medical Image Segmentation. [pdf]
Machine Learning in Medical Imaging (MLMI) workshop, MICCAI 2021.
- Beyond First-Order Uncertainty Estimation with Evidential Models for Open-World Recognition. [pdf]
workshop on Uncertainty and Robustness in Deep Learning, ICML 2021.
- Semantic Augmentation with Self-Supervised Content Mixing for Semi-Supervised Learning. [pdf]
Workshop on Self-Supervised Learning, Theory and Practice, NeurIPS 2020.
- A Deep Physical Model for Solar Irradiance Forecasting with Fisheye Images. [pdf]
CVPR OMNI-CV workshop, 2020.
- Prévision de l'irradiance solaire par réseaux de neurones profonds à l'aide de caméras au sol. [pdf]
GTETSI, XXVIIème Colloque francophonede traitement du signal et des images, Lille, 26-29 Aout 2019.
- Biasing Deep ConvNets for Semantic Segmentation of Medical Images with a Prior-driven Prediction Function. [pdf].
Extended abstract in MIDL, London, 8-10 July 2019.
- Multitask Classification and Segmentation for Cancer Diagnosis in Mammograph. [pdf].
Extended abstract in MIDL, London, 8-10 July 2019.
- Handling Missing Annotations for Semantic Segmentation with Deep ConvNets. [pdf]
4th Workshop on Deep Learning in Medical Image Analysis, MICCAI 2018.
- Fully Convolutional Neural Network for accurate segmentation in CT Data. [pdf]
Women in Machine Learning Workshop, NIPS 2017.
- M2CAI Challenge: Convolutional Neural Networks for Video Frames Classification.
[pdf] - [poster]
. M2CAI Workshop, Workflow Challenge, MICCAI 2016.
- Low resolution convolutional neural network for automatic target recognition.
In 7th International Symposium on Optronics in Defence and Security, 2016.
- Recipe Recognition with Large Multimodal Food Dataset.
Workshop on Cooking and Eating Activities, ICME 2015.
- Absolute geo-localization thanks to Hidden Markov Model and exemplar-based
metric learning. [pdf]
Workshop on Computer Vision in Vehicle Technology, CVPR 2015.
- Hybrid Pooling Fusion in the BoW Pipeline.
Workshop on Information fusion in computer vision for concept recognition, ECCV 2012.
- Structural and Visual Similarity Learning for Web Page Archiving. [pdf]
10th workshop on Content-Based Multimedia Indexing,
- Text Detection and Recognition in Urban Scenes. [pdf]
CVRS workshop - ICCV 2011.
- Combining complementary kernels in complex visual categorization. [poster][abstract]
KDCV workshop - ICCV 2011, Barcelona, 6-13 Nov 2011.
- Biasing Restricted Boltzmann Machines to Manipulate Latent Selectivity and Sparsity. [pdf] [Supplementary]
NIPS 2010 Workshop on Deep Learning and Unsupervised Feature Learning, p 1-8, Vancouver, Canada, 2010.
Habilitation to Drive Research (HDR)
Representations & Learning for Semantic Annotation of
Visual Data [manuscript] - [slides]
, 1st July 2015.
Hierarchical Representations for Shape Recognition,
People Identification and Motion Analysis in Image Sequences, 11 July 2007.