Cedric du Mouza
I am assistant professor at Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (CNAM) since 2006. I am member of the information systems team, named Ingénierie des Systèmes d'Information et de Décision (ISID) . My research work concerns especially four areas:
- modeling, querying and indexing spatial, spatio-temporal and multi-dimensional databases
- Web syndication with scalability and semantic issues
- plain-text indexing for very large databases
- automatic database scrambling
You can consult and download most of my papers on this site or consult DBLP.
I was member of the program committee for various conferences, including (EDBT, DBKDA, BDA, DEXA, etc) and member of the organization committee of NLDB'07. I am also reviewer for VLDB, DAMI and IS journals.
My teaching activity concerns mainly the following fields:
- databases (relational and decisional)
- information systems
- web technologies
I am (or was) involved in the following research projects: ROSES (ANR), DISCO (ANR), Scrambling (Indus.), Neuma (ANR)