Welcome to my Home Page!
With Catherine Dubois, I manage the communication of the Cedric laboratory.
My research topics are essentially the following:
- Dependability, Modeling of Critical (Embedded) Systems
- Formal Methods, Interactive and Automated Theorem Proving
- Type Theory, Proof Assistants, Proof Languages
- Formalization of Mathematics
- Interactions between Deduction and Computer Algebra
- I am part of the PC of TABLEAUX 2015, on June 20-25, 2015, at Wrocław (Poland)
- I organize SETS 2015 with C. Dubois on June 22, 2015, at Oslo (Norway)
- See my internship offer for 2014/2015 here
- I coordinate the BWare project, which has started from September 2012
- With P. Halmagrand, we have extended Zenon to deduction modulo (see Zenon Modulo)
- With M. Jacquel, we have extended Zenon to superdeduction (see Super Zenon)