Welcome to my Home Page!
With Catherine Dubois, I manage the communication of the Cedric laboratory.
My research topics are essentially the following:
- Dependability, Modeling of Critical (Embedded) Systems
- Formal Methods, Interactive and Automated Theorem Proving
- Type Theory, Proof Assistants, Proof Languages
- Formalization of Mathematics
- Interactions between Deduction and Computer Algebra
- I organize ∀X.XΠ 2014 with Bruno Woltzenlogel Paleo on July 18, 2014, at Vienna (Austria)
- I organize SETS 2014 with Catherine Dubois on June 2, 2014, at Toulouse (France)
- I contribute to the organization of GDR GPL - AFADL - CAL - CIEL 2014 at Paris (France)
- See my internship offer for 2013/2014 here
- I gave an invited talk at PSATTT'13 on November 8, 2013
- I coordinate the BWare project, which has started from September 2012
- With M. Jacquel, we have extended Zenon to superdeduction (see Super Zenon)